Thursday 8 November 2018

Bring out the Best of your Yoga Retreat in Barbados - Know How

I had no idea that Yoga Retreats can seriously turn out to be rejuvenation in my life. But it did and it was one of the best experiences of my life. That’s why I have decided to share them with my friends and guides for life – my readers. I hope that this blog will also help you to understand how to make your yoga retreat one of its own kinds. 

First, let me talk about the location I selected…


I am an avid sea-lover; that’s why I found Yoga Retreat in Barbados to be the best selection for me. I knew that I could enjoy the beach view when the yoga sessions would get over. And my decision was just perfect for myself. The scenic beauty of Barbados satisfied me even before the beginning of yoga sessions.

But if you don’t like to visit sea and hills are meant to be YOUR destination, then also you can choose the retreat at Barbados. It can also gift you some magical hill tops as well.

I made sure that I am going in the Right Direction both with the choice of Location and the Instructor…

When I was searching the internet to and fro to find out the best retreat location and the right place to do it at, I came across a hell lot of suggestions. But nobody else would have been better than Yoga to go – check their website to know why I am saying so. 


Heather Greaves – the organizer of these retreats is an amazing person. She comes to Barbados in the winter and I was eager to meet her. That’s why I scheduled my journey accordingly. And yes, I would not have revitalized fully in case I missed getting in touch with a humble human being and an awesome yoga teacher like Heather Greaves. 

Along with her, every other yoga trainer, there, focuses on one thing most importantly – they won’t force you to do the postures not suitable in accordance with your body structure and shape. I was so relieved because being a healthy person, it often becomes difficult for me to do all the Asana and I feel embarrassed. But nothing like that happened with this retreat and everything went smoothly.

I learnt to set aside the Embarrassments…

Just like I mentioned, being unable to do certain curves can bring you into false position and you might feel disturbed. This thing often happens with me. But this Yoga Retreat in Barbados taught me that I should set aside all such aspects which makes me crunched from inside and I forget to open up with people being too much conscious. 

And if I kept this going in my mind while being in Barbados, I would not have been enjoyed every moment there and would not have written this piece for you. 


So, when you are on a retreat trip, you must set aside all those worries because it will going to be one-time experience where you can relish some breathtaking vocational days along with taking care of your mental and physical health. 

Yoga Retreat in Barbados has given me the utmost energy because both the location and Yoga to go proved to be fantastic for me. I got a gift of healthy revitalization which will stay for at least 6 months, I guess. 

Well, I will make it stay for lesser time because I again want to spend some quality time at Barbados. And 6 months is a good take as my wallet will fill up within that time span. 

Do you want to join me on the next retreat to Barbados!! Tell me in the comments section and let’s get spruced up together. What say!! I am waiting…

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. meditation retreat near me

    ReplyDelete